[Discussion] Rsync task triggered remotely by OpenClaw

Rsync is a backup tool common to most Linux servers and clients.
Post Reply
User avatar
rfbjr
Silver Member
Posts: 466
Joined: 16 May 2024, 23:43
United States of America

[Discussion] Rsync task triggered remotely by OpenClaw

Post by rfbjr »

I got my main OpenClaw NAS talking to two other Openclaw NAS devices.

Summarize: Told Openclaw to run a rsync task on the remote NAS (remote to the main openclaw NAS). It worked.
One minor thing, the rysnc task like didn't not show the job running, the notification messages did. Also when the task finished, the rsync detail did show the most recent execution timestamp.

Image

Image

Image
EDIT: I'm not saying that is a bug, it is the nature of running something remotely I guess, why would you then be on that remote machine anyway.
🤷‍♂️
F6-424 & F4-425 Plus at 7.0.1278
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1278
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
Post Reply

Return to “Rsync”