Today my network went down. The TNAS had been running fine for a year. When the TNAS came back up, I saw an email saying:
"The terra-master.com certificate has expired! Please update the certificate."
A link was provided: https://www.terra-master.com/support/
But that took me to a broken page.
I tried to log in to fix it, but it blocked my IP address.
Now I am stuck.
Please help.
Model: F4 SSD
TOS version: TOS_X642.0_6.0.783
HELP – STUCK WITH CERT & LOGIN
Re: HELP – STUCK WITH CERT & LOGIN
We have noted the issue you mentioned. It appears to be caused by a recent change in the website’s URL structure. We will try to find a solution.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
