Update
The OneDrive connection issue has been resolved in the new Cloud Sync app version v3.2.013. The new version of Cloud Sync app for TOS5_arm on F2-211/F2-212 is still in development.
Impossible to setup OneDrive on CloudSync
Re: Impossible to setup OneDrive on CloudSync
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Re: Impossible to setup OneDrive on CloudSync
Could we have an update on this please - right now I have a OneDrive account I cannot back up to directly from my ARM NAS device. None of the backup services are available / work from my F4 212 so I am having to run backup (EASESUS) via my PC. I don't think this is great, given backup is a core selling point of a NAS....
Re: Impossible to setup OneDrive on CloudSync
Hello! Please generate and download the system report from TOS > Technical Support > Issue Report, then send it to our technical support email. We will analyze it for you.Jock wrote: ↑01 Oct 2025, 02:08 Could we have an update on this please - right now I have a OneDrive account I cannot back up to directly from my ARM NAS device. None of the backup services are available / work from my F4 212 so I am having to run backup (EASESUS) via my PC. I don't think this is great, given backup is a core selling point of a NAS....
Re: Impossible to setup OneDrive on CloudSync
I've been experiencing similar problems with CloudSync on the F2-212 since I purchased it in December 2023, primarily to use the CloudSync-OneDrive feature. I still cannot establish a reliable connection. Is there any update/advice available? I'm currently using the latest version of TOS and CloudSync. Kind Regards.
Re: Impossible to setup OneDrive on CloudSync
The upgrade to TOS 7 seems to have fixed my problem on TOS 5 (not being able to set up a OneDrive a/c hanging on Cloudsync).
It just worked immediately when TOS 7 was installed (and I had just tested TOS 5 and ability to use Cloudsync - it failed - again shortly before installing 7), with not other intervention necessary. Account setup in Cloudsync was immediate
It just worked immediately when TOS 7 was installed (and I had just tested TOS 5 and ability to use Cloudsync - it failed - again shortly before installing 7), with not other intervention necessary. Account setup in Cloudsync was immediate
Re: Impossible to setup OneDrive on CloudSync
Glad to hear that upgrading to TOS 7 resolved the issue for you! Thank you for sharing your feedback with the community.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com(for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com(for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com(for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com(for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)


