Impossible to setup OneDrive on CloudSync

CloudSync is a cloud drive synchronization application for fast and secure data synchronization between your TNAS and cloud drives.
User avatar
TMzethar
TM Support
Posts: 3053
Joined: 27 Oct 2020, 16:43

Re: Impossible to setup OneDrive on CloudSync

Post by TMzethar »

Update
The OneDrive connection issue has been resolved in the new Cloud Sync app version v3.2.013. The new version of Cloud Sync app for TOS5_arm on F2-211/F2-212 is still in development.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
User avatar
Jock
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Sep 2025, 01:26
Great Britain

Re: Impossible to setup OneDrive on CloudSync

Post by Jock »

Could we have an update on this please - right now I have a OneDrive account I cannot back up to directly from my ARM NAS device. None of the backup services are available / work from my F4 212 so I am having to run backup (EASESUS) via my PC. I don't think this is great, given backup is a core selling point of a NAS....
User avatar
TMbuddy
TM Product Manager
Posts: 98
Joined: 29 Nov 2024, 14:29
China

Re: Impossible to setup OneDrive on CloudSync

Post by TMbuddy »

Jock wrote: ↑01 Oct 2025, 02:08 Could we have an update on this please - right now I have a OneDrive account I cannot back up to directly from my ARM NAS device. None of the backup services are available / work from my F4 212 so I am having to run backup (EASESUS) via my PC. I don't think this is great, given backup is a core selling point of a NAS....
Hello! Please generate and download the system report from TOS > Technical Support > Issue Report, then send it to our technical support email. We will analyze it for you.
User avatar
enpeef
Posts: 1
Joined: 28 Dec 2025, 00:50
Australia

Re: Impossible to setup OneDrive on CloudSync

Post by enpeef »

I've been experiencing similar problems with CloudSync on the F2-212 since I purchased it in December 2023, primarily to use the CloudSync-OneDrive feature. I still cannot establish a reliable connection. Is there any update/advice available? I'm currently using the latest version of TOS and CloudSync. Kind Regards.
User avatar
ColaChen
TM Support
Posts: 164
Joined: 11 Aug 2023, 18:15
China

Re: Impossible to setup OneDrive on CloudSync

Post by ColaChen »

enpeef wrote: ↑28 Dec 2025, 01:12
Hello, there are currently no plans to release an updated version of CloudSync.
User avatar
Jock
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Sep 2025, 01:26
Great Britain

Re: Impossible to setup OneDrive on CloudSync

Post by Jock »

The upgrade to TOS 7 seems to have fixed my problem on TOS 5 (not being able to set up a OneDrive a/c hanging on Cloudsync).

It just worked immediately when TOS 7 was installed (and I had just tested TOS 5 and ability to use Cloudsync - it failed - again shortly before installing 7), with not other intervention necessary. Account setup in Cloudsync was immediate
User avatar
EriChan
TM Support
Posts: 400
Joined: 06 Jan 2026, 12:27
China

Re: Impossible to setup OneDrive on CloudSync

Post by EriChan »

Jock wrote: ↑08 Oct 2026, 02:49
Glad to hear that upgrading to TOS 7 resolved the issue for you! Thank you for sharing your feedback with the community.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @

Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com(for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com(for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Post Reply

Return to “CloudSync”