Cloudsync not working

Discussion about CloudSync.
spligosh

Cloudsync not working

Post by spligosh »

I managed to get this working initially but now I can't get it to work at all. I can install the software but then I get presented with a dialogue box with, for instance, dropboxsync1 -and when I click on next nothing happens at all! Any suggestions. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling many times. I've rebooted and restarted everything without success - help please!
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Cloudsync not working

Post by TMSupport »

The Cloudsync app has been removed from TOS Application center already, it's suggested to install and use the independent apps such as Google Drive sync, Dropbox sync.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
spligosh

Post by spligosh »

These behave in exactly the same way?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Yes.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
spligosh

Post by spligosh »

No - you misunderstood

These apps don’t work in the same way as the cloud sync app didn’t work!
spligosh

Post by spligosh »

Does no-one know how to fix this - the storage apps - Google Drive, Dropbox etc just don’t work!
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

You need to check your network settings and firewall. Make sure IP, DNS, all settings are correct. Google drive sync and dropbox sync are popular app, we did not receive report app fails before except of OneDrive sync, but that has been fixed.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)