
[Help] TOS 7 Interface status colors [SOLVED]
[Help] TOS 7 Interface status colors
F6-424 & F4-425 Plus at 7.0.1298
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
Re: [Help] TOS 7 Interface status colors [SOLVED]
An orange exclamation mark generally indicates 'under test or test failed'.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Re: [Help] TOS 7 Interface status colors
Ok now I get it, my NIC2 (that's the screen shot) is my backup network. The three NAS(es) are connected to a separate switch, no internet connection access.
F6-424 & F4-425 Plus at 7.0.1298
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
