F2-210 Not able to power off and not connected to server

Topics about hardware platform, power, memory, UPS, network adapter
JTNeuro
Chile

F2-210 Not able to power off and not connected to server

Post by JTNeuro »

Good morning. Hope everyone finds themselves well.
I have a Terramaster F2-210, I have had this since about july or august of last year. And recently it stopped connecting to the network. and I tried to press the side button for 3-10 seconds and it didn´t turn off. All lights were on. I disconnected it and reconnected it. And no solution to the situation. I disconnected it again now, and have had it off like 9 minutes. Just turned it off again. What is on is the power light, lan light, and drive 1. when i disconnect drive 1 the light for drive 1 goes off, reconnect it, goes on. But I can not power the machine down with the button, and when I disconnect it and then reconnect it, the lights (power,lan, and drive) are off. as soon as I press the button, they all turn on, but then I can not power it down. Solutions?
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: F2-210 Not able to power off and not connected to server

Post by TMzethar »

It seems possible that the system is not functioning properly.
Please try to boot your F2-210 without any disk.
After successfully opening the initialization webpage or find the TNAS with TNSA PC software, try long pressing for 3 seconds to close it.
If you can successfully press and hold for 3 seconds to close it, this indicates that the problem is not with the device itself, and you can try reinstalling TOS to make it work next:
viewtopic.php?t=423
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
JTNeuro
Chile

Post by JTNeuro »

I took out the hardrive and placed the rack back in. Plugged it in and placed the button for it to turn on. Held the button for 3 seconds for it to turn off, and nothing…

suggestions
JTNeuro
Chile

Post by JTNeuro »

This is totally weird. TNAs device appeared but when trying to access it, said there was no drive. Placed the drive back in. Tried to turn it off, no luck. Tried to access with my user name and password. Said it was initializing, taking too long, tried to turn off the drive. First after pressing the button a few seconds, lan light went off, drive and power light stayed on. Then it turned off and back on again.
Now holding the button for 10 seconds nothing turns off.
TMeric
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMeric »

Please refer to the link and reinstall the TOS system to see if your problem can be solved.
viewtopic.php?t=423

Return to “Hardware, Power and Accessories”