recover data from my other nas

SMB, NFS, AFP, FTP, web file manager and Rsync server.
Yaro
France

recover data from my other nas

Post by Yaro »

Hello,

I'm having a lot of difficulty mounting a remote folder (smb unraid) on my terramaster. In the other direction, no problem.
I tried all possible combinations and I always get "target unavailable"
Is there a trick that I don't know or do you have another idea for transferring my data from an Unraid server to tnas?

Many thanks for your response
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Re: recover data from my other nas

Post by TMwuu »

Yaro wrote: 01 May 2024, 13:49
You can try to put the server and TNAS device on the same network and then mount them; or you can transfer the data from the server to the local computer, and then copy the data to TNAS through SMB or FTP protocols.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Yaro
France

Post by Yaro »

thank you for your reply. The two nas are on the same network. I can access the unraid smb from my pc but I can't do it from tnas.
I have 20TB to copy, the option to use the PC will unfortunately take me too long.
I also played with smb versions 1/2/3 without success. It's quite frustrating because it's something quite basic normally.
I am with an F4-424 in 5.1.123-00529
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Hope this can help: viewtopic.php?t=6093
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “File Services”