Auto Power On F5-422 and Boot Order

Topics about hardware platform, power, memory, UPS, network adapter
illuminatum

Auto Power On F5-422 and Boot Order

Post by illuminatum »

Hello everyone,
a while ago I bought the F5-422 and I tried TOS back in 2021 but had the problem that my NAS started autmagically and I couldn't properly power it down, it always restarted itself. Very annoying, so I had to remove it from its power source and then kind of forgot about it. Now I wanted to start using it again, give it another shot, and I also wanted to try a different operating system. Because it's awesome that you allow this.

So I remembered the problems back then and researched about it and found this forum. Apparently there are newer BIOS versions out there fixing this problem? And also enables one to change the boot order in the BIOS? Also I found a bug back then where you coudn't use "#" in a password to access a SMB share. Funnily enough it was the 16th December 2021 :)

Anyway, like I said, I have a F5-422 and according to the BIOS I run the version MAPL0303V19.

Can someone help me out with this?

Thanks in advance!
Max
crisisacting

Re: Auto Power On F5-422 and Boot Order

Post by crisisacting »

{L_BUTTON_AT}illuminatum

Contact support<at>Terra-Master.com with this inquiry & they'll provide it.
keyboardbaguette

Post by keyboardbaguette »

Visit the official TerraMaster website or contact TerraMaster support to check for the latest BIOS updates for your F5-422 model. Updated BIOS versions often address compatibility issues and may provide additional features or bug fixes super mario bros
illuminatum

Post by illuminatum »

Hello,
Ok, I just sent an email to support. Would love to see the BIOSes available to download without the need to contact support, though. Maybe they could do a serial number check before letting you download it?

Here is hoping for a quick reply, thanks.

Max

Return to “Hardware, Power and Accessories”