Fan Speed not Saved after reboot

Topics about hardware platform, power, memory, UPS, network adapter
Tarelus

Fan Speed not Saved after reboot

Post by Tarelus »

Hi Folks - New to TerraMaster so not sure if this a bug or intentional.
I have a F2-210 with latest TOS (TOS 4.2.43) I was copying a large amount the other day and switched the fan from smart to full to keep it cool. All fine and when done I turned off the NAS. Next day after I turned it on the fan seemed to be back on smart as it was very quite. When I opened up the browser and navigated to the fan settings page the fan switched to full - as soon as the page with the fan settings came up, I did not change anything and it was still set to full.
I did this again to check - Set to full, save - reboot - fan slow - navigate to fan page and then full speed kick in, just by opening the page. It seems it only reads that it should be on full when the page is opened, and then its okay.
Hope that all makes sense!!!

T
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Re: Fan Speed not Saved after reboot

Post by TMwuu »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Tarelus

It has been verified that this problem does exist. We will address this well in subsequent releases.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Hardware, Power and Accessories”