Docker on the F2-210

Discussion about Docker
scrappysphinx

Docker on the F2-210

Post by scrappysphinx »

Hi all, bought an F2-210 NAS second hand quite cheaply without disks. It arrived yesterday and i have fit 2 2tb WD Red drives in there, installed TOS 4.2.43 and its been up for the past 24 hours or so. I wanted this NAS for PS3Netsrv so i am trying to get docker working to install the container however whenever i install docker it goes to a configuring status followed quickly by stopped. I read some posts on these forums about maybe a kernel problem and to run the TOS update package so have ran the 4.2.43 update package but i still cannot get docker to actually start.

My next step was to do a factory reset and try again but still no joy.

Anyone have any ideas how to get docker to actually work?

Thanks and regards
crisisacting

Re: Docker on the F2-210

Post by crisisacting »

It may require a kernel reset via viewtopic.php?f=76&t=696

Had a 210 that couldn't get Docker to load & kernel reset fixed the issue at that time.
scrappysphinx

Post by scrappysphinx »

Sorry for the late reply i got hold of a synology nas so put the terramaster to one side.

So i have followed the process you linked to reinstall the kernel but i am still unable to get docker to work.
It just keeps stopping, if i manually try to start it says configuring then stopped followed by operation successful but its still stopped and does nothing.

Any other tips appreciated
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

According to existing similar cases, this situation may generally be due to the fact that the Docker related files have not been installed yet. You can wait for a while and try again. There may also be read and write problems that cause the Docker file installation to fail or be missing.
It is recommended that you check for possible file system issues by referring to this:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2575
You can also check your hard drive for any bad sectors.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Docker”