[Help] opening the OpenClaw application
[Help] opening the OpenClaw application
Once I open the OpenClaw dashboard from the TOS mobile app how do I close the dashboard and return to tos mobile screens? Haven’t found a way yet.
F6-424 & F4-425 Plus at 7.0.1298
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
Re: [Help] opening the OpenClaw application
There is usually a “Back(<)” button in the upper-left corner. If you don't see it, please let me know your phone model and the version of your operating system.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
