[Help] TNAS Mobile not finding NAS on iPad OS27. But OK on iPhone OS27 [SOLVED]
Posted: 21 Sep 2026, 04:18
Mobile app v3.5.088 (TNAS Mobile) works OK on new iPhone with latest OS27
But on new iPad with same OS, when app is trying to scan network for the TNAS, I get a mesage "No TNAS Devices Found Yet!", even if I scan local network as second step.
If I put in the IP address (with or without the https://.... and with or without the :XXXX port number, and then user name, and password manually, still ipad can not see NAS.
Rebooted ipad, latest OS27, but nogo.
Why does this work on iPhone, but not on iPad?
Bug of some sort that TerraMaster has not sorted out with OS27?
But on new iPad with same OS, when app is trying to scan network for the TNAS, I get a mesage "No TNAS Devices Found Yet!", even if I scan local network as second step.
If I put in the IP address (with or without the https://.... and with or without the :XXXX port number, and then user name, and password manually, still ipad can not see NAS.
Rebooted ipad, latest OS27, but nogo.
Why does this work on iPhone, but not on iPad?
Bug of some sort that TerraMaster has not sorted out with OS27?