Page 3 of 5

Re: TOS 7.0.1278 (x86) Official Release Update

Posted: 26 Sep 2026, 19:20
by apvm
exqo wrote: ↑26 Sep 2026, 17:46 I updated successfully my F4-425 Plus. Everything looks ok exept 1 thing I have since couple of version ago. When I restart the NAS manually or after an update, Docker Engine didn't start automatically. I have to go in the applications and start it manually.

Also 1 thing in the french version of TNAS Mobile, there is an italian word instead of "Temps d'activité" in french :

Image
Just a curious question is your system and app volume (volume 1) is a NVME M.2 SSD drive or the hard drive in your F4-425 Plus? Thanks.

Re: TOS 7.0.1278 (x86) Official Release Update

Posted: 26 Sep 2026, 22:11
by Pe6yc
updated w/o issues

Re: TOS 7.0.1278 (x86) Official Release Update

Posted: 27 Sep 2026, 04:13
by exqo
apvm wrote: ↑26 Sep 2026, 19:20
exqo wrote: ↑26 Sep 2026, 17:46 I updated successfully my F4-425 Plus. Everything looks ok exept 1 thing I have since couple of version ago. When I restart the NAS manually or after an update, Docker Engine didn't start automatically. I have to go in the applications and start it manually.

Also 1 thing in the french version of TNAS Mobile, there is an italian word instead of "Temps d'activité" in french :

Image
Just a curious question is your system and app volume (volume 1) is a NVME M.2 SSD drive or the hard drive in your F4-425 Plus? Thanks.
Hi,

My system is on an hard drive ! 😉

Re: TOS 7.0.1278 (x86) Official Release Update

Posted: 27 Sep 2026, 08:25
by apvm
exqo wrote: ↑27 Sep 2026, 04:13
apvm wrote: ↑26 Sep 2026, 19:20
exqo wrote: ↑26 Sep 2026, 17:46 I updated successfully my F4-425 Plus. Everything looks ok exept 1 thing I have since couple of version ago. When I restart the NAS manually or after an update, Docker Engine didn't start automatically. I have to go in the applications and start it manually.

Also 1 thing in the french version of TNAS Mobile, there is an italian word instead of "Temps d'activité" in french :

Image
Just a curious question is your system and app volume (volume 1) is a NVME M.2 SSD drive or the hard drive in your F4-425 Plus? Thanks.
Hi,

My system is on an hard drive ! 😉
Thanks, according to google hard drive is not fast enough to enable it after reboot, ie will not auto enable. The reason i asked is becaue i did not encounter this since my system and app volume 1 is two 256gb nvme m2 ssd in traid mode.

Re: TOS 7.0.1278 (x86) Official Release Update

Posted: 27 Sep 2026, 21:41
by CursaYang
exqo wrote: ↑26 Sep 2026, 17:46
Thank you for your feedback. I will report this translation error to the product team.

We have logged the issue regarding Docker Engine and are currently attempting to reproduce it internally.

Re: TOS 7.0.1278 (x86) Official Release Update

Posted: 28 Sep 2026, 01:46
by qidi4feet
Image

i still have issues with the network not showing , when using docker , especially when using ipvlan in docker

Re: TOS 7.0.1278 (x86) Official Release Update

Posted: 28 Sep 2026, 10:00
by EriChan
qidi4feet wrote: ↑28 Sep 2026, 01:46
To precisely pinpoint the issue, please contact the online support team through the following link for troubleshooting:
https://salesiq.zohopublic.com/signatur ... 97d0be8892

Re: TOS 7.0.1278 (x86) Official Release Update

Posted: 28 Sep 2026, 16:32
by Silko
Not sure if this is 7.0.1278 related, and I sent an email to support as well, update was smooth and w/o issues on my f4-425 Pro (N350), however, after update, I upgraded and added another disk to my TRAID array. have a 3-disk array now, but somehow, chunk-size is set to just 4k, resulting in 70 - 80MB/s read speed only.

XXXXXXXXXXXX@TNAS:/# cat /proc/mdstat
Personalities : [raid1] [raid6] [raid5] [raid4]
md3 : active raid5 sda4[0] sdc4[2] sdb4[1]
31181148504 blocks super 1.2 level 5, 4k chunk, algorithm 2 [3/3] [UUU]

md2 : active raid1 sdzc4[0]
961670144 blocks super 1.2 [1/1]

md1 : active raid1 sdzb4[0]
453857280 blocks super 1.2 [1/1]

md0 : active raid1 sdza4[0]
465574080 blocks super 1.2 [1/1]

md8 : active raid1 sdza3[0]
1997824 blocks super 1.2 [1/1]
bitmap: 0/1 pages [0KB], 65536KB chunk

md9 : active raid1 sdza2[0]
31982592 blocks super 1.2 [1/1]
bitmap: 1/1 pages [4KB], 65536KB chunk

unused devices: <none>

Individual disks can do about 230MB/s read/write. All disks are new and healthy. Will this be addressed in a future update, or is a (secure) fix available already?

Any info would be highly appreciated.

Re: TOS 7.0.1278 (x86) Official Release Update

Posted: 28 Sep 2026, 17:25
by EriChan
Silko wrote: ↑28 Sep 2026, 16:32
We have received the feedback email you sent to our support team.

Regarding the issue you mentioned, it may be influenced by other factors. Please follow the instructions in our email reply to generate and collect a new system diagnostic report, then send it back to us so we can analyze it further.

Thank you for your patience and support!

Re: TOS 7.0.1278 (x86) Official Release Update

Posted: 28 Sep 2026, 18:36
by rfbjr
Haven't see this before with prior releases.
Delete the top stacked message and the next one is blank.
Edit: It seems to happen when you logon and there are messages. They display stacked up.

Image

Image