
Error emails
Error emails
On the email error notification where the message says see log file entry. For email notification only why not include that log entry? The fact that emails sometimes are read away from the console, why not provide that information?


F6-424 & F4-425 Plus at 7.0.1298
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
Re: Error emails
I have noted your request and forwarded it to the project team for discussion. We will post updates on the progress here.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Re: Error emails
Thank you
F6-424 & F4-425 Plus at 7.0.1298
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
Re: Error emails
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

