TOS7 / HERMES AGENT / Setup issue

Discussion of applications not mentioned above.
Post Reply
User avatar
Phildefer
Posts: 31
Joined: 05 Oct 2024, 04:00
France

TOS7 / HERMES AGENT / Setup issue

Post by Phildefer »

Hi,
I'm trying to use Hermes agent but I have a problem. I have installed Hemes agent with the TOS7's applications center, With docker I have installed llama.cpp with a Qwen model. It works but when I try to setup hermes agent (the "provider setup section") with this line : http://192.168.1.xxx:YYYY/v1 (which a right ip address of my llama.cpp server) I have this error message : Could not reach the configured base URL. (Cross-origin mismatch - check reverse proxy headers)

If somebody had an idea ....
Thx.
User avatar
TMroy
TM Support
Posts: 3135
Joined: 10 Mar 2020, 14:04
China

Re: TOS7 / HERMES AGENT / Setup issue

Post by TMroy »

Phildefer wrote: ↑Yesterday, 01:56
This is an app published by a third-party developer. Unless an app is officially certified by TerraMaster, we do not guarantee its quality. For bug reports and technical support, we recommend contacting the developer directly. Below is the support and help link provided by the developer: https://github.com/Moechz/hermesagentwebui/issues
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Post Reply

Return to “Others”