OpenClaw

Discussion of applications not mentioned above.
Post Reply
User avatar
rfbjr
Silver Member
Posts: 468
Joined: 16 May 2024, 23:43
United States of America

OpenClaw

Post by rfbjr »

I installed OpenClaw on three of my devices. But I wanted to use the dashboard on one of them sort of as a main console.
I told OpenClaw (Since named Rosie) what I wanted to do and it reconfigured the other NAS devices as needed. (Initially used SSH to get connections)
F6-424 & F4-425 Plus at 7.0.1278
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1278
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
User avatar
rfbjr
Silver Member
Posts: 468
Joined: 16 May 2024, 23:43
United States of America

Re: OpenClaw

Post by rfbjr »

Is this considered a bug? The error line across the top?

Image

Image
It did work run one job, then the other, but I'm guessing the attempt to set a timer to check status didn't work
F6-424 & F4-425 Plus at 7.0.1278
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1278
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
Post Reply

Return to “Others”