[Share] F4-424 NAS sync and channel manager: my choice after comparing Lodgify vs Smoobu

Discussion on apps, protocols, APIs, specifications, and more. You are welcome to join us as a TOS app developer!
Post Reply
User avatar
Gravens
Posts: 1
Joined: 28 Sep 2026, 21:42
United States of America

[Share] F4-424 NAS sync and channel manager: my choice after comparing Lodgify vs Smoobu

Post by Gravens »

Hi everyone,

I’m posting this because it took a while to get sorted out, and I think it might help other rental property managers who happen to come across this.

Basically, I centralize everything on my F4-424 Pro, contracts, property photos, all that, with a shared folder that automatically syncs with the software I use to manage my bookings. I manage several chalets and apartments around Annecy, so having everything organized automatically is pretty much essential for me.

About two months ago, the automatic export of bookings to this folder started acting up. Duplicate files, files that simply stopped showing up... basically a complete mess that went on for a few weeks.

I contacted the support team for my old tool, but didn’t get a satisfactory answer, so I figured it was probably time to switch. Honestly, I wasn’t really sure where to start because there are so many options out there.

Then I came across a fairly detailed comparison. Everything was broken down point by point in the guide, and it helped me make up my mind before reconfiguring everything with the NAS.

In the end, I went with a subscription of around thirty euros a month for the Pro plan, and since then the sync with the shared folder has been running without any issues.

Has anyone here had similar problems with a NAS and rental management software?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
User avatar
wisehebrides
Posts: 1
Joined: 02 Oct 2026, 10:58
Armenia

Re: [Share] F4-424 NAS sync and channel manager: my choice after comparing Lodgify vs Smoobu

Post by wisehebrides »

Interesting comparison and a useful real-world example. The NAS sync issues sound frustrating, and it’s helpful to hear how switching tools affected the workflow. The experience with automated booking exports is especially relevant for anyone managing multiple properties.
User avatar
TMjack
TM Support
Posts: 200
Joined: 27 Oct 2020, 08:41

Re: [Share] F4-424 NAS sync and channel manager: my choice after comparing Lodgify vs Smoobu

Post by TMjack »

Thank you for sharing. This will likely help many users with similar usage requirements.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Post Reply

Return to “Developer Discussion Room”