Moechz/Authentik

Discussion on apps, protocols, APIs, specifications, and more. You are welcome to join us as a TOS app developer!
Post Reply
User avatar
Moechz
Posts: 10
Joined: 11 Sep 2026, 12:23
Singapore

Moechz/Authentik

Post by Moechz »

Authentik is an open-source identity provider for self-hosted apps. It delivers single sign-on via OIDC, SAML, LDAP, and reverse-proxy auth, with a web admin portal, policies, outposts, and full user lifecycle management. Lightweight enough for home labs, scalable for enterprises, and deployable via Docker, Docker Compose, or Kubernetes.
User avatar
Sm1Ling
Posts: 7
Joined: 14 Sep 2026, 07:15
Uzbekistan

Re: Moechz/Authentik

Post by Sm1Ling »

Hello!
Faced troubles trying to connect Authentik users to TOS7 via LDAP

Issue:
viewtopic.php?t=10562
User avatar
Moechz
Posts: 10
Joined: 11 Sep 2026, 12:23
Singapore

Re: Moechz/Authentik

Post by Moechz »

Hello, thank you for reporting the issue. First of all, are you sure you're using the app I published, or is it an image you installed from Docker yourself? Also, it's worth mentioning that I'm just an amateur developer. Since TerraMaster recently opened its developer platform to allow developers to publish their own apps on the app market, I've developed some projects I'm interested in and listed some of them on the TerraMaster App Center, making sure they run properly. However, when it comes to compatibility issues with other environments or certain TOS features during use, I'm afraid I can't help with that. So you'll need to explore how to use the app on your own. I'm sorry I can't be of more assistance.
User avatar
Sm1Ling
Posts: 7
Joined: 14 Sep 2026, 07:15
Uzbekistan

Re: Moechz/Authentik

Post by Sm1Ling »

I have base Authentik container

Could you briefly describe the difference between your Image and default ghcr.io/goauthentik?
User avatar
Moechz
Posts: 10
Joined: 11 Sep 2026, 12:23
Singapore

Re: Moechz/Authentik

Post by Moechz »

No difference. The Docker image I published is also pulled from the official repository.
Post Reply

Return to “Developer Discussion Room”