User not exists!

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
Post Reply
User avatar
noppwes
Posts: 3
Joined: 29 May 2025, 02:26
Netherlands

User not exists!

Post by noppwes »

Hi,

since the new update I have problems with logging in to the NAS.
When I type the IP adress in Chrome, fill in the username and password I get the message: User not exists!

THe NAS can still be reached by explorer, but not remotely (webbased).

anyone an idea?
User avatar
CursaYang
TM Support
Posts: 953
Joined: 06 Jan 2025, 16:34
China

Re: User not exists!

Post by CursaYang »

Hello. What NAS model are you using? Which TOS version did you update from, and to which version?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @

Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com(for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com(for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Post Reply

Return to “Network”