[Help] "User not exists!"

Engage in discussions, seek assistance, and report issues related to client applications, including: TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, as well as smart TV applications and clients.
Post Reply
User avatar
lucianomunoz
Posts: 1
Joined: 26 Aug 2024, 01:56
Chile

[Help] "User not exists!"

Post by lucianomunoz »

Web interface stopped accepting my user, but it even writes this badly spelled message: "User not exists!", so I cannot log in to the web UI at all.
If I use an actual user/password combination that doesnt exist it gives me a different error. This only happens with the correct user and password.

How can I fix this without reinstalling stuff, all my docker containers still work and I can log in to those, and also I can enter the nas via smb and also ssh into it.

Image

Help.
User avatar
MikeZhang
TM Support
Posts: 443
Joined: 05 Sep 2023, 22:21

Re: [Help] "User not exists!"

Post by MikeZhang »

lucianomunoz wrote: ↑01 Sep 2026, 04:50
This error is usually caused by user database anomalies resulting from system updates or internal web service malfunctions, rather than an incorrect username or password. We recommend restarting the NAS and trying again.

If the user still doesn't exist, please click the link below to schedule an appointment for an engineer to remotely troubleshoot the issue:

https://salesiq.zohopublic.com/signatur ... 97d0be8892
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @

Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com(for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com(for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Post Reply

Return to “Mobile Apps and Desktop Clients”