Good afternoon.
How can I access my NAS from the internet?
As far as I understand, there are two ways.
1. Via TNAS ID
2. DDNS
Regarding the ID, I received it and activated it on the NAS. Remote access is enabled!
However, it doesn't work. It worked fine for one day, though, only through a VPN. It works without one. TNAS mobile version 3.5.081.
I tried TNAS online, went to the website, and entered the ID. A message popped up: This ID does not exist!
Have you deleted my ID? Do I need to register again?
Regarding DDNS,
I registered on the website. DUCK DNS. I have a public external IP. I configured the NAS using a token. I need to forward a port on the router. Tell me which port I need to forward? Where can I find the port number in the NAS settings? Or do I need to specify it myself? How do I do this?
[Help] How do I access my NAS?
Re: [Help] How do I access my NAS?
We do not delete customers’ TNAS IDs. Please first log in to your NAS through the local network and check whether TNAS Online is enabled properly. Also, please make sure that the NAS has a stable network connection.
If you need to access the NAS remotely over the Internet, you can set up port forwarding on your router and forward port 8181 or 5443 used by the NAS to enable remote access.
If you need to access the NAS remotely over the Internet, you can set up port forwarding on your router and forward port 8181 or 5443 used by the NAS to enable remote access.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com(for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com(for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com(for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com(for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Re: [Help] How do I access my NAS?
May I know your current TOS version?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

