[Help] TNAS mobile android

Engage in discussions, seek assistance, and report issues related to client applications, including: TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, as well as smart TV applications and clients.
Post Reply
User avatar
Gen78
Posts: 4
Joined: 20 Aug 2026, 19:47
Anguilla

[Help] TNAS mobile android

Post by Gen78 »

How do I log in using TNAS mobile when I'm outside the local network?

Remote access is enabled on the NAS. I've received a NAS ID. The TNAS mobile app version is 3.5.081.

I try to log in, and a message appears asking:

"Please make sure the following:

1. Are the address and port specified correctly?

2. Is the TNAS device turned on and working properly?

3. Is the network connection working properly?

Scan for devices on the local network.

4. Is remote access enabled?"


TNAS is turned on and working properly, and the network connection is working properly. Everything works on the local network.

I only managed to connect once. I downloaded TNAS mobile app version 3.4 from the website, installed it, launched it, and tried to log in. It said that version 3.5 is required to work with TOS 7. I immediately updated, entered the ID, username, and password, and logged in to my NAS. On subsequent login attempts:

"Please check the following:

1. Are the address and port specified correctly?

2. Is the TNAS device enabled and functioning properly?

3. Is the network connection working properly?

Scan devices on the local network.

4. Is remote access enabled?"



How can I fix this?
User avatar
EriChan
TM Support
Posts: 395
Joined: 06 Jan 2026, 12:27
China

Re: [Help] TNAS mobile android

Post by EriChan »

Thanks for the detailed info. Since multiple factors may be involved, please reach out to online support through this link for troubleshooting: https://salesiq.zohopublic.com/signatur ... 97d0be8892
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @

Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com(for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com(for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
User avatar
Gen78
Posts: 4
Joined: 20 Aug 2026, 19:47
Anguilla

Re: [Help] TNAS mobile android

Post by Gen78 »

Yesterday, the app finally worked, but only through a VPN. Today, it's not working!

What's the problem?

I logged into TNAS online, filled in my ID, and it said "This ID does not exist!"

Did you delete my account?
User avatar
CursaYang
TM Support
Posts: 953
Joined: 06 Jan 2025, 16:34
China

Re: [Help] TNAS mobile android

Post by CursaYang »

We do not delete customers’ TNAS IDs. Please log in to your NAS through the local network and check whether TNAS Online is enabled properly. Also, please make sure that the NAS has a stable network connection.

You can also use the link provided by Eric to contact our online support team. Our engineers can further assist you with troubleshooting the issue.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @

Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com(for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com(for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Post Reply

Return to “Mobile Apps and Desktop Clients”