Got a shelf

This forum serves as a free discussion zone, intended to facilitate community conversations on topics unrelated to TerraMaster products and services.
Post Reply
User avatar
rfbjr
Silver Member
Posts: 478
Joined: 16 May 2024, 23:43
United States of America

Got a shelf

Post by rfbjr »

With the addition of the D4-320 (Thanks TerraMaster) I had to reorganize the setup.
Ended up getting this two tier shelf and it's adjustable.
Image

F4-425 Plus and F6-424 on bottom shelf and F4-424 Pro and D4-320 on the top

Best part after shutting everything down and untangling the wires, putting it all back together, it all still works!
F6-424 & F4-425 Plus at 7.0.1298
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
User avatar
rfbjr
Silver Member
Posts: 478
Joined: 16 May 2024, 23:43
United States of America

Re: Got a shelf

Post by rfbjr »

Well It's three shelves now, with the network switches on the top. The two F4-424 Pro, F4-425 Plus and the F6-424.
Today's fun is almost finishing the patch panel.
With all four devices using both NIC's, two different networks and a cross-over/backup network, time to get fancy with the cables.
The back is still a birds net for now.
(Best part after I powered every thing back on, it all still works)
Image
F6-424 & F4-425 Plus at 7.0.1298
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
Post Reply

Return to “Lounge and Boast”