In the screenshot I was wondering why there are two processes running for each DupleBackup and Duplebackup vault?
What is the difference between the V2 and V2X?
F6-424 & F4-425 Plus at 7.0.1298
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
rfbjr wrote: ↑20 Jan 2025, 19:55
In the screenshot I was wondering why there are two processes running for each DupleBackup and Duplebackup vault?
What is the difference between the V2 and V2X?
V2 represents the process of the older version, while V2X is the process of the newer version. The latest version needs to be compatible with the data of the older version to support restoration.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
rfbjr wrote: ↑20 Jan 2025, 19:55
In the screenshot I was wondering why there are two processes running for each DupleBackup and Duplebackup vault?
What is the difference between the V2 and V2X?
V2 represents the process of the older version, while V2X is the process of the newer version. The latest version needs to be compatible with the data of the older version to support restoration.
Thank you for the explanation.
F6-424 & F4-425 Plus at 7.0.1298
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)