f4-424 pro setup

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
davet
Ireland

f4-424 pro setup

Post by davet »

Hi

I am trying to get my new F4-424 pro setup but I am having problems getting to the initialisation page. I have followed all the recommended steps around router configuration etc on viewtopic.php?t=3815. I think the unit has an IP address as I can see a new one in the client list on my router, it is advertised as "Noon Technology Co Ltd". I have tried connecting to this IP through browser and also the desktop client but it doesn't find the NAS. I have only installed one hard drive but I am hearing a single beep followed by three beeps later and the green light is showing. So it seems like it is ready to be initialised. Is there a particular port I should be using or does anyone have any other suggestions
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: f4-424 pro setup

Post by TMzethar »

It looks like your router doesn't have an IP assigned to TNAS, you can refer to this to set your TNAS IP.
viewtopic.php?t=1224
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Initialization”