BackBlaze B2 Synce keeps saying operation failed.

CloudSync is a cloud drive synchronization application for fast and secure data synchronization between your TNAS and cloud drives. It is a very practical and efficient one-stop cloud drive disaster recovery solution.
hamburgernet
United States of America

BackBlaze B2 Synce keeps saying operation failed.

Post by hamburgernet »

Every time I try to connect my account it says "operation failed". I then have to recreate a new application key to try again as it seems to keep the old one somewhere, even after reinstalling. I've tried creating different application keys on BackBlaze, uninstalling, and restarting and nothing works. All the other post seem to be dead ends. Anyone know how to fix this?
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Re: BackBlaze B2 Synce keeps saying operation failed.

Post by TMwuu »

hamburgernet wrote: 16 Apr 2024, 20:56
Are you using the CloudSync application? What is the application version? Check if the TNAS network is connected.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

This may help you solve the issue:
login in SSH,input the following instuction:
viewtopic.php?t=2350

Code: Select all

ter_curl --insecure -o /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bagder/ca-bundle/master/ca-bundle.crt
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
hamburgernet
United States of America

Post by hamburgernet »

TMwuu wrote: 16 Apr 2024, 21:57
Are you using the CloudSync application? What is the application version? Check if the TNAS network is connected.
Im using BackBlaze B2 Sync version 2.0.11. Stupid question but how would I check to see if it has a connection?
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-04-17 091902.png
TMLyy
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMLyy »

hamburgernet wrote: 17 Apr 2024, 21:21
Is your NAS network working properly? Please check if the key is filled in correctly and provide a screenshot of the operation failure.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
hamburgernet
United States of America

Post by hamburgernet »

TMLyy wrote: 17 Apr 2024, 22:12
hamburgernet wrote: 17 Apr 2024, 21:21
Is your NAS network working properly? Please check if the key is filled in correctly and provide a screenshot of the operation failure.
From what i can tell its connected to the internet.
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-04-18 090047.png

Return to “CloudSync”