Firewall and NTP issue

Tell us your most wanted new features, or recommendation.
Revamp

Re: Firewall and NTP issue

Post by Revamp »

[at=titanrx8 post_id=30063 time=1696173218 user_id=2017][/at]

Evening,
  • Thanks for your reply.. and no worries I'm thankful for the new direction and confirmation that i am not going to get anywhere with this support team.
Yes I added a local set of IP for the no-lock out rule but it the rule order is that counts and I made mistakes thinking it adhered to conventions.. However TerraMaster does not stick to conventions.. :D
  • I totally agree with you regards security 100% "Spot on"
  • While I understand the company is snowed under with support issues I'm fed up with the silent cloak and dagger non verbose deflection from direct customer paying questions asked of the support team.
  • We have a PM system on here they should use it if it's sensitive stuff.
With the French new Fibre connection I have 2GB down (just under) and 800MB up.. It kinda makes you a bit of a magnet for download capabilities when the ADSL network around you locally out in the country is 7mbits down if you are lucky from overhead lines.
  • Lots of our friends want to update their laptops phones and maps over our connection and enjoy the fact that they can't finish their brew in time and its done.. :lol: :lol:
This means lots of (friendly) device visits.. and yes the new builds out here (RE2020 regs and obligations) mean we walk in to a new house with 15 IoT devices before we even add our own.. :lol:
  • So I say hence the awareness..
Roll on TOS6.. I hope that fixes lots of broken areas, like.. shares, fan control and temperature reporting of all device types.. and more and more...

• New network - pFsense on a microfiwall here I come..

Thanks for your feedback.. :)
  • Revamp
F4-423 (24/08/2023)
20GB
2 x M.2 SSD NVMe 500GB 970 EVO Plus
(1 For TOS5 Boot and Apps - 1 For Hyper Cache) with a custom fabricated heatsink (L shaped) to cover both
4 x 1TB IronWolf in TRAID
TOS 5.1.67 + @current
TOS Language - English

Return to “New Features Wanted”