Wont boot up after setting up docker / portainer?

Language, region, time zone, power, navigation, notification and more.
digs327

Wont boot up after setting up docker / portainer?

Post by digs327 »

Hey hope this is in the right section. My F5-221 was running excellent. We had a power outage and it was on ups so i went and shut it down . It shut down properly without issue. This shouldn't be related to the issue but just mentioning it anyway.

When booting back up . It makes it a ways and then just keeps repeating the same command issue indefinitely. Hitting power is the only way to interrupt it .
I recently installed docker and portainer and im pretty sure I haven't rebooted it since so I am guessing it is related to those programs.

Im looking to a way to get back into TOS i am dead in the water here.

cat: /var/run/tosdaemon.pid: no such file or directory
cat: /var/run/tosdaemon.pid: no such file or directory
cat: /var/run/tosdaemon.pid: no such file or directory etc

any help appreciated thanks
Attachments
PXL_20230726_185444440.jpg
PXL_20230726_185444440.jpg (14.57 KiB) Viewed 6684 times
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Wont boot up after setting up docker / portainer?

Post by TMzethar »

What TOS version are you using? You can wait a few minutes to see if you can enter TOS. If you can't enter TOS in the end, the system files may be damaged or missing for some reason. You can try to reinstall TOS to reset the system:viewtopic.php?f=76&t=423
After you successfully enter TOS, you can generate and download the log report in TOS > Technical Support > Problem Report, and then send it to support team mailbox as a network disk sharing link for analysis.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
digs327

Post by digs327 »

heres a better screen shot.
id love to know what happened its not like beginner users are able to do much other than install apps and run them :?
Attachments
PXL_20230726_185444440.jpg
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

We can't know the reason or even any possible guess based on the information you have provided so far.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “System Configuration”