TNAS and TOS not working corectly?

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
Tricky
Great Britain

TNAS and TOS not working corectly?

Post by Tricky »

Hello all i have purchased a F5-221 and installed today however after installing TNAS and TOS connection is very flaky sometimes TNAS will see the unit and sometimes not and also when it does see it the TOS screen wont load i have managed to get the connection back by switching off the unit and back on again but after several episodes of this its getting tedious....i also have a Zyxel NAS and a Netgear NAS which work with no problems on the same network.

I have a laptop and desktop with both run windows 10 and all the NAS are connected via Ethernet via switches to the recently changed TalkTalk router which has 1000mbs ports....so is this a software problem the IP of the unit has not changed ...have you any idea what the problem is as if i cannot get it running correctly it will have to be returned.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: TNAS and TOS not working corectly?

Post by TMSupport »

Hi, as for this issue, we need to have a remote session to check and help you. Please contact us at support@terra-master.com to confirm it.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Tricky
Great Britain

Re: TNAS and TOS not working corectly?

Post by Tricky »

Thanks but too late i had already been in touch with support and they tried remote interrogation but because the problem seems to be hardware and the unit will not maintain a LAN connection for more than 30 minutes its impossible to contact it so i have returned it as faulty and will get a replacement and hope that its trouble free...not a good introduction to a new brand for me.

Return to “Initialization”