Backblaze B2 sync app not backing up after changing buckets

CloudSync is a cloud drive synchronization application for fast and secure data synchronization between your TNAS and cloud drives. It is a very practical and efficient one-stop cloud drive disaster recovery solution.
mogster
Great Britain

Backblaze B2 sync app not backing up after changing buckets

Post by mogster »

Hi everyone!

I'm losing my mind a bit with Terra master's Backblaze B2 sync app on my F2-210. I had it working earlier this week, but after switching buckets to an EU account it doesn't seem to be doing anything any more.

I tried switching back to a US bucket but now that won't work either.

The app is clearly connecting as I can find and select my bucket, but the log shows no activity.

I've tried rebooting the NAS, reinstalling the app, making a new bucket and even deleting the "blackblaze" (seriously) directory from the terminal and reinstalling, but nothing seems to make a difference.

I'm not sure if the issue is with the NAS or Backblaze itself, but I suspect it's the NAS.

Has anyone else had this issue? Better yet, has anyone solved this issue?

Thanks!
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Backblaze B2 sync app not backing up after changing buckets

Post by TMzethar »

Please try to login in SSH,and input the following instuction to fix it:

Code: Select all

ter_curl --insecure -o /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bagder/ca-bundle/master/ca-bundle.crt
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “CloudSync”