I have this error: Class "ZipArchive" not found...

Discussion on apps, protocols, APIs, specifications, and more. You are welcome to join us as a TOS app developer!
Webbie
Belgium

I have this error: Class "ZipArchive" not found...

Post by Webbie »

Hi,

I installed the necessary modules (on my TNAS) to make PHP scripts working but I have a problem with the "Create Zip" function that I cannot resolve... when I try to download several files (with the ZIP function and via 'Header'), I receive the message saying "Class Archive not found...".

These php scripts worked fine on my old hosted website, but now I can't find how to resolve the problem on my F2-223 server.

The "download" function works with single file but give this error with several files !

If anyone has a solution, I'm interested.

Thanks in advance
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: I have this error: Class "ZipArchive" not found...

Post by TMzethar »

Which PHP version are you using?
If your PHP script can run in a lower version of PHP, you can try the system's built-in PHP 7.4.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Webbie
Belgium

Post by Webbie »

Hi,

Sorry I forgot to check for reply.

I tried with 7.4, 8.0 and 8.1
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

Perhaps there is a difference between the ZIP tool included in TOS and your previous system? Perhaps you can try to confirm.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Webbie
Belgium

Post by Webbie »

Yes, that's also my advies.... and I don't know how to resolve this.

The 'download command' in my scripts are wo more working for many files/images/... not so serious but so, for the moment, it is only possible one by one.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

There may be differences in the use of individual commands and tools compared to the Linux version you previously used. We hope your issue can be resolved.
Webbie
Belgium

Post by Webbie »

TMzethar wrote: 17 Apr 2024, 18:53 There may be differences in the use of individual commands and tools compared to the Linux version you previously used. We hope your issue can be resolved.
I look to program an other way for multiple downloads !

Thank you anyway for you help !
Webbie
Belgium

Post by Webbie »

Hi,

I installed the apache24 (2.4.57.1) in my 'TOS-F2223' and averything is working but I found that I cannot change the status of the « output zlib compression » in 'php.ini'... I don't anderstand why ?

Perhaps is this the problem no !?
Webbie
Belgium

Post by Webbie »

Hi,

'php_zip.dll' found and installed on pc, new 'Class ZipFile' (a little different) added to my scripts and also 'php_zip-1.13.4' library installed in TOS.

With adapting some php scripts, everything work with this new 'Class' correctly again.

Problem solved !

Thanks again !

Return to “Developer Discussion Room”