Issue using tnas.local )certificate not valid)

Language, region, time zone, power, navigation, notification and more.
marcexeu

Issue using tnas.local )certificate not valid)

Post by marcexeu »

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from tnas.local (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

I have imported manualy the .crt and installed on my machine but still no luck, used both chrome and edge browsers.

How does this tnas.link certificate trusts the tnas.local? any tips on how to use the https correctly here?
tyroneferrell
American Samoa

Re: Issue using tnas.local )certificate not valid)

Post by tyroneferrell »

Hello,
The error message you're encountering, "NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID," indicates that the SSL certificate being used for tnas.local does not match the domain you are accessing. This can occur when the certificate is issued for a different domain or the certificate is self-signed.

To address this issue and use HTTPS correctly with tnas.local, I think you should obtain a valid SSL certificate. If you're using a self-signed certificate, it's expected to encounter certificate warnings. However, for a more secure and seamless experience, consider obtaining a valid SSL certificate from a trusted certificate authority (CA). This will help avoid certificate errors and warnings.

Return to “System Configuration”