much needed help advice please

Discussion of applications not mentioned above.
atchostingsolutions

much needed help advice please

Post by atchostingsolutions »

Hi I bought this item after a long and thoughtful process via chat and terramaster team.. Item Being F4 210.. i have multiple websites customers etc all on a hosting package and run mainly by plesk control panel or centos and cpanel etc.. I wanted my own server , As far as i can work out ive been a bit dubed here lol. as dont think this is going to serve what i need at all.. it just seems like a huge storage space tbh.. any help on how to make it a server can i get plaforms etc to work on it. also all the applications that you install on here, for example wordpress. where do the files go that of install.. there is a few in database folder but thats it.. wheres the main installation files of wordpress htaccess, index, wp_config etc.. slowly loosing it trying to work out this tos stuff.. cant seem to find any documentaion at all either on how to use anything!! all i get is guides to install or enable, not actually use it thanks in advance
Gremlin
Great Britain

Re: much needed help advice please

Post by Gremlin »

I think you are barking up the wrong market tree.
F5-221 5.1.123, 8GB System Partition on 3 x 4TB Traid; 3TB EXT4
F2-221 TOS6 (Beta), 8GB System Partition on 2 x 6TB in Traid. (Latest Update 11/04/24)
mariakenneth
United States of America

Re: much needed help advice please

Post by mariakenneth »

The user seems to be having trouble setting up and utilizing the TeraMaster F4-210 server they purchased. They need guidance on how to configure the server to meet their hosting needs, such as setting up platforms like WordPress and understanding where the installation files are stored. The user is also struggling to find proper documentation from the manufacturer on how to effectively use the TeraMaster device. In summary, the user is requesting helpful advice and instructions to make the most of their new server hardware.
I am connecting to strangers with omegle.

Return to “Others”