CloudSync to Google Drive Keeps Disconnecting

CloudSync is a cloud drive synchronization application for fast and secure data synchronization between your TNAS and cloud drives. It is a very practical and efficient one-stop cloud drive disaster recovery solution.
godmakesnew

CloudSync to Google Drive Keeps Disconnecting

Post by godmakesnew »

1. I connect CloudSync to Google Drive and it says it is connected.
2. I configure a task and click confirm to save the task and it errors out telling me that I must connect the cloud connection first.
3. I go back to the cloud connection page and it shows the Google Drive connection as "Failed to Connect"

This only seems to "fail to connect" after I try to configure a task. I have ensured that permissions are enabled on my Google account. I have tried deleted everything including the Google trust relationship and then setting up everything again. Still same problem.

F4-423 TOS 5.1
Thanks!
Dain
F4-423, 4G RAM, 2x12TB Drives
TMtina
TerraMaster Team

Re: CloudSync to Google Drive Keeps Disconnecting

Post by TMtina »

Delete the connection and re-establish the connection.
godmakesnew

Post by godmakesnew »

Tried that. I also tried uninstalling cloudsync and starting from scratch. Didn't work. My workaround is to use GoodSync on my Mac. I map a drive via afp to Terra-Master and then use GoodSync to sync up the folder on the Terra-Master to Google. Works well. Only drawback is I have to have my Mac on and off power save during the night. Oh well.
F4-423, 4G RAM, 2x12TB Drives
netcom

Post by netcom »

same problem, it is incredible that terramaster cannot provide us with an effective solution for this error and only says delete the connection and create it again, it is obvious that before posting we have already tried everything. Disappointed with the Terramaster NAS.
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMRyan »

We are sorry to bring you a bad experience. This issue is already being processed.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)

Return to “CloudSync”