Terramaster bricked: TrueNAS Scale advice?

USB RAID storage for photographers, music producers, movie collectors
SurajkaliMotiar

Terramaster bricked: TrueNAS Scale advice?

Post by SurajkaliMotiar »

Having faced the daunting ordeal of bricking my Terramaster not once, but twice, I count myself fortunate to have reinstated TOS without sacrificing precious data. However, the vexing presence of buggy apps, some shamelessly devouring resources without purpose, has spurred a resolve within me to explore alternative open-source operating systems.

With an upgraded RAM capacity of 32GB and the installation of two formidable 2TB NME SSDs, the stage is set for a transformative migration to TrueNAS Scale or perhaps another enticing OS beckoning from the realm of open-source solutions. Immersed in tutorials elucidating the intricacies of TrueNAS functionality, I now turn to the esteemed community for counsel.

Are there any fellow voyagers who can advocate for alternative OS choices, or is TrueNAS Scale the undisputed champion of this domain? Moreover, in my quest to unlock TrueNAS's full potential, I beseech recommendations for informative sites or videos that may serve as guides along this enlightening odyssey.

Gratitude abounds in advance for any insights shared on this odyssey of digital discovery.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Terramaster bricked: TrueNAS Scale advice?

Post by TMroy »

Please make your post in a correct forum. And describe your model number and TOS version before I list your account as a robot.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “USB Series”