Docker Manager 2.0 Now is Released!

Discussion about Docker
TMpraj
China

Docker Manager 2.0 Now is Released!

Post by TMpraj »

Dear TerraMaster community,

Thank you for your continuous support and attention in TerraMaster products. We are pleased to announce the new version of Docker Manager 2.0.16 is now officially released! To meet the diverse needs of our users, The 2.0.16 version of Docker Manager has added numerous new features and fixed known issues, aiming to provide you with a richer user experience.

The following is a detailed list of updates:
1. Added the function of Docker Compose project management.
2. Added a container terminal.
3. Added system notifications for image download, import, and export operations.
4. Fixed the issue where app deactivation was not successful.
5. Fixed the issue where TCP and UDP protocols cannot be added simultaneously for network ports.
6. Optimized the operation process of starting/editing containers.
7. Optimized the visual UI design.

You can download the latest version of Docker Manager by following these steps:
1.Visit the link below to download:
Docker Manager: https://dl.terra-master.com/cn/APP5.1_X ... x86_64.tpk
Docker Engine:https://dl.terra-master.com/cn/APP5.1_X ... x86_64.tpk
2.Search the Docker Manager app in the TOS App Center and install it.

Please note:
1.The storage location of data for Docker Manager 2.0.16 depends on the Docker Engine application.
For new users installing it for the first time, application data is by default saved in the /Volume1/@apps/DockerEngine/DockerData directory.
For users who have previously installed Docker Manager, regardless of the version, the application data is stored in the /Volume1/@DockerData directory. Even if you upgrade to Docker Manager 2.0.16, the storage location of your application data will not change.
2. Please be cautious while uninstalling the Docker Engine application and carefully consider before selecting "Delete all configuration files of the application simultaneously".
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMcola
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: The new version of Docker Manager has been released!

Post by TMcola »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMpraj
For users who have already installed Docker Manager, the data remains and uses the /Volume1/@DockerData folder directory. After the upgrade of Docker Manager, you need to go to the Application Center to install the DockerEngine application. Due to the addition of new module functional variables in the application, you need to restart TNAS and re-obtain server variables, so that you can use the new version of the application normally. The original containers will not be lost.
Gandalf1369
United States of America

Re: Docker Manager 2.0 Now is Released!

Post by Gandalf1369 »

Updated to the newest Docker Manager and then downloaded and installed Docker Engine. Rebooted the NAS and every container came up running with no problems.
F5-221 with 4x5TB drives in Raid 5 (Plex Media Server, TOS 4.2.44)
F4-220 with 2x8TB, 1x6TB in JBOD (Docker, PiHole, Uptime-Kuma, tnfsd-x64, TOS 5.1.123)
topo01
Germany

Post by topo01 »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Gandalf1369

Thanks for reporting!
F2-220, TOS 5.1.123 (8GB system partition), Docker 2.0.16 (Nextcloud, AdGuard Home), Terra Photos 2.0.13
topo01
Germany

Post by topo01 »

The new Docker Manager 2.0 is s great improvement over the previous solution!
The update went without any problems too! My containers were just up and running. That's great!
I particularly like the compose support (Project) and the ability to directly launch a command line window.
Thank you TM team!
F2-220, TOS 5.1.123 (8GB system partition), Docker 2.0.16 (Nextcloud, AdGuard Home), Terra Photos 2.0.13
seb

Post by seb »

Hello,

Thanks TM team for this new app.

How can we edit existing projects?
When I want to edit yaml file, it says in editor that it's readonly.
And the edit button of projects is grayed.
TMpraj
China

Post by TMpraj »

Is the project you have selected in a running state? The project needs to be stopped before editing.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
eddiemess

Post by eddiemess »

Hi team

Since updating my TOS version to 5.1.123 I can't get any of my containers to start. This is roughly the error I get:

Docker: Error response from daemon: failed to create endpoint redacted on network bridge:: failed to add the host (veth4cfcda9) <=> sandbox (vethda57bc9) pair interfaces: operation not supported

Google says I'm missing some kernel components? I have reinstalled docker manager and docker engine, rebooted, deleted and recreated my containers. Nothing works.

The GUI log just says "Failed to start container"
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}eddiemess
Due to unknown reasons, this module was not successfully loaded. Please try restarting Docker.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
eddiemess

Post by eddiemess »

{L_BUTTON_AT}eddiemess
TMzethar wrote: 05 Mar 2024, 19:03 Due to unknown reasons, this module was not successfully loaded. Please try restarting Docker.
I've tried that, and reinstalling and rebooting the NAS. Nothing seems to get this working.

Return to “Docker”