USB SSD copy

The brand-new USB Copy not only provides common backup features, in order to realize offline backup and defend against threats from external networks, TerraMaster engineers have also additionally developed the USB auto-hide feature.
pipa89
Spain

USB SSD copy

Post by pipa89 »

Hello, I am using the Copy USB app on the nas f2 210, I am trying to copy files from my nas hard drive to an SSD through the rear USB of the nas f2 210.
I have tried all the options but it never makes a copy of all my files, it only makes partial copies and never of all the files. I have formatted the SSD with the NAS in different formats and there is no way.

What option is there to be able to copy my files from the NAS to a USB or SSD through the rear USB of the NAS? Greetings.
jawiler

Re: USB SSD copy

Post by jawiler »

I had the same problem with partial copies. I switched to Midnight Commander and haven't had a problem, though if you're looking for scheduled daily/weekly backups I'm not sure if it does that.
pipa89
Spain

Post by pipa89 »

The thing is that on the f2 210 there are hardly any applications, the one you mention is not in the applications section of cough 4.
What app could I use for this purpose?
jawiler

Post by jawiler »

They do have a version for TOS 4 in the community section, not sure if it will work for the f2-210 or not. It's listed under apps not by TOS version. Other than that, I'm not sure what else to try.

Return to “USB Copy”