my TNAS hit with IFire ransomware

Topics related to system security only
cawort01

my TNAS hit with IFire ransomware

Post by cawort01 »

no idea how this happened. I am guessing was hacked through the internet. What can I do to recover the files and absolutely prevent my other TNAS from experiencing the same thing. Nothing else on our house network is affected. both TNAS are shut down. this apparently happened back in september, but I don't access them much so I found this out after powering it up because it had been off for a while.

I have an F2-210 running 4.1.32

Thanks for any input.

chris
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: my TNAS hit with IFire ransomware

Post by TMroy »

We are deeply sorry to learn that your TNAS device has been attacked. The occurrence of the attack may be due to various factors, so we hereby provide you with an article on enhancing the security level of your device to help you effectively reduce the risk of future attacks. We hope this information will be helpful to you.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2877
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Qwok

Post by Qwok »

I got also hit with a Ransomware on 19.02.24 *** By LVT LOCKER ***. 0.01 btc ransom. Is maybe the TNAS remote login compromised?
dizzastaffy

Post by dizzastaffy »

Lots getting hit with it. The firmware seems to turn on unsafe access again so then get hit.
dizzastaffy

Post by dizzastaffy »

Another post with more victims:

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=5843

Return to “Security”