"How to Optimize TerraSync Synchronization?"

TerraSync is a cloud drive service application that helps users build their own private cloud drive services with their TNAS devices. By setting a synchronization policy, you can achieve file synchronization between TNAS and TNAS, TNAS and Windows computers, TNAS and macOS computers, and TNAS and iOS/Android mobile devices. Use TNAS to set up your own private cloud drive, an autonomous, independent, secure and economical private cloud drive.
KawangThorny

"How to Optimize TerraSync Synchronization?"

Post by KawangThorny »

Is there an elaborate user guide or comprehensive set of instructions accessible for TerraSync? Thus far, my endeavors have only led me to establish synchronization through the default Homes\username\TerraSync folders generated upon the installation of the TerraSync server on my TNAS. My aspiration is to configure synchronization for user-specific shared folders, with the ultimate goal of seamlessly integrating them into SnapShot or TFM Backup tasks. Regrettably, navigating this intricate process has proven to be a challenging endeavor, and I am seeking guidance on accomplishing this advanced synchronization configuration.
TMeric
TerraMaster Team

Re: "How to Optimize TerraSync Synchronization?"

Post by TMeric »

If you want to use another shared folder as the synchronization directory of the NAS, you can add your shared folder in the Team Folders under the TerraSync Console module in the TerraSync application.
tinale88

Re: "How to Optimize TerraSync Synchronization?"

Post by tinale88 »

Explore alternative backup solutions that might offer better user-friendliness and easier integration with your desired workflows.
Additional tips:
I'm a tech geek and I'm always looking for new ways to use my NAS.
Geometry Dash World

Return to “TerraSync”