CloudSync randomize block

CloudSync is a cloud drive synchronization application for fast and secure data synchronization between your TNAS and cloud drives. It is a very practical and efficient one-stop cloud drive disaster recovery solution.
teicang

CloudSync randomize block

Post by teicang »

Hi , I activate the Sync with google drive, I want say the app didn't works well, the most of time also if is correct configured when I try so see the remote google drive folder to configure the task , it's remain freeze, at the end I just select the / to import all the structure.
However after a several attempt I been able to activate the connection a create the task.
Task started to running and folder started to import, BUT after several hour checking the status again I got Drive online BUT task not active, try to activate it again but it failed, checking in the error log the error is "Failed to get the fs type"

I'm quite sure to activate it again I need to remove task, remove connection and start all the process again.
In this way logically I cannot use it.
Any idea? or something wrong on my side?

thx
\Gianni

TNAS model F2-422
SO 5.1.95
cloudSync 3.0.16
Attachments
cloudSync error.png
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: CloudSync randomize block

Post by TMzethar »

We will confirm the situation you mentioned
Also, is your TOS system partition 2GB or 8GB?
(You can determine the capacity of "\" by viewing it in Resource Monitoring - Overview.)
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
teicang

Post by teicang »

Hi all,
thx for the answer, i try to see what you mentioned,
is this what do you refer?
I haven't set it so I suppose is something of automatic.
Can I change it in some way?

many thx
Attachments
route.png
TMcola
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMcola »

{L_BUTTON_AT}teicang
Too small system partitions from TOS4 may cause some problems when using TOS5.1, and if you are not sure if it will also affect your use of cloudSync, please refer to this link to understand and find solutions:viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4912

Return to “CloudSync”