The New TNAS PC Has Been Released!

TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, and smart TV application and clients.
TMtina
TerraMaster Team

The New TNAS PC Has Been Released!

Post by TMtina »

Dear TerraMaster users,
Thank you for your continuous support and attention to TerraMaster products. The new version of the TNAS PC desktop client is now available! To provide you with a better experience, we have added the following features in this new version.

Specific updates are as follows:
1. Added remote access function.
2. Added access history.
3. Added TerraSync client.
4. Optimized shortcuts in the user interface.
5. Optimized the visual UI design.

Applicable system: Windows 10/11; MacOS (Apple processor)

Download and Installation:
You can install the latest TNAS PC application in the following way:
1)Search for the TNAS PC app in the TOS system's app center and install it.
2)Click on the link below to download: TNAS PC For Windows
3)Click on the link below to download: TNAS PC For Mac

Note:
1)This version of the application is still in Beta, allowing you to experience the latest features. However, it is not recommended for use in a work environment.
2)If you need to use the functions of the TerraSync client, please install the new version of the TerraSync and TerraSync Client applications on the TNAS device first.

We look forward to your participation and valuable suggestions. If you have any questions or need assistance with using the application, please contact our team.
Forums: Please leave your messages directly under this post.
Email: support(at)terra-master.com

Sincerely,
TerraMaster Product Team
tequa

Re: The New TNAS PC for Windows Has Been Released!

Post by tequa »

Hi there,
I installed both TerraSync and TerraSync Client Windows updated applications and configured both applications successfully to add Syncronization activities.

To synchronize a SOURCE folder (with all subfolders and all files) resident of the filesystem of my Windows 11 PC and a TARGET folder specifically created in my Terramaster filesystem under the home directory of a pre-defined user, I tried to add a Sincronization activity.

This is my issue: when I created the Synchronization activity via TerraSync Windows Client, while I could explore the Windows filesystem and choose correctly my SOURCE folder, I wasn't able to discover and choose any subdirectory of the /home folder of the user in Terramaster as the TARGET folder :-(
I also tried with the admin user.
In this case, I could choose only /Terrasync as the TARGET folder: it was impossible to discover and select any existent sub-folders of /Terrasync previously created ad hoc.
Choosing /Terrasync as TARGET, all files and folders included in the SOURCE folder of my PC were synchronized so, as a consequence, any further similar synchronization activity of different source folders added via TerraSync will still add files and subfolders in the same target (/Terrasync), resulting in a big confusion from the TerraMaster view side.

Question:
Is it possible to force as a TARGET a folder different than /Terrasync?
TMpraj
China

Post by TMpraj »

{L_BUTTON_AT}tequa
In the personal directory, we have a fixed folder called TerraSync that can be used as a synchronization folder. You cannot switch to other folders in the personal directory. You can add other shared folders as NAS synchronization folders in the Team folder under the TerraSync Console module in the TerraSync app.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
tequa

Post by tequa »

Thanks for your answer.
Just to be sure I well understood your answer, do you mean that is impossible to synchronize two different folders of my PC with two subfolders of /TerraSync like, as an example, /TerraSync/subfolder1 and /TerraSync/subfolder2?

So then:
1 I can have only one folder synchronized with /TerraSync.
2 If would be possible to synchronize two different folders in /TerraSync, each file in /TerraSync folder would be impossible to identify the original folder.

Please let me know
///Alessandro
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

Yes. There is currently no way to select a subdirectory as the synchronization destination.
You can create a shared folder that only you have permission to, add it to TerraSync's "Team Folder", and then use it as a new synchronization directory.
We will make some optimizations to this in the future.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Mobile Apps and Desktop Clients”