Terra Photo improvements

TerraMaster smart photo management tool
manya2000

Terra Photo improvements

Post by manya2000 »

In my opinion, there should be a way to disable Personal Space if desired, or be able to combine. I only use Public Space as I have it pointing to the same photos that I use with PhotoPrism. Or be able to switch what is shown by default, Personal Space or Public Space.
When Terra Photo shows it is completelly empty as all my Photos are in Public Space, same for Favorites, Videos, People, etc.

People screen should have a way of selecting multiple faces and assign to an existing face already named. It is extremely annoying to do it one by one. There is already a checkbox on every face, shouldn't be that hard to write the code to add all selected faces to a Name.

Be able to view non named faces, like toggle between View all/View only unnamed. I have several hundred faces, it is a nightmere. Show me only unnamed, please.

Dark Theme will also be nice. It is too bright.

A progressive web app (PWA) I think it is a must. Look at PhotoPrism, they nailed it. It will save you from having to create a mobile app for Terra Photo.

Places is working better now, but the map in use is not accurate. Maybe having an option to use other maps?

Also, clicking on 'Locate me' still moves the map 4000 kilometers away (San Diego, California, instead of Mississauga, Canada) from my location. I tried all kind of maps (Bing, Google, etc) and they all work perfectly well, so this is Terra Photos doing something weird with my coordinates or the map not being that reliable.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Terra Photo improvements

Post by TMzethar »

Thank you, we will discuss your suggestion.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
topo01
Germany

Re: Terra Photo improvements

Post by topo01 »

[at=TMzethar post_id=31757 time=1702619381 user_id=2405][/at]

The 'locate me' button takes me to San Diego as well. My real location is in Germany though. Looks to me like San Diego is hard coded in this button :lol:

I agree PWA is a must. In the current stage it is unusable on phones.
F2-220, TOS 5.1.123 (8GB system partition), Docker 2.0.16 (Nextcloud, AdGuard Home), Terra Photos 2.0.13

Return to “Terra Photos”