Cloudsync Connection to Onedrive Business

CloudSync is a cloud drive synchronization application for fast and secure data synchronization between your TNAS and cloud drives. It is a very practical and efficient one-stop cloud drive disaster recovery solution.
Bobnick

Cloudsync Connection to Onedrive Business

Post by Bobnick »

I have successfully used Cloudsync to back up my files to my F2-423 device for some months. I recently found that it was not syncing recent changes and, after checking the forum, and trying everything I could think of, I uninstalled Cloudsync and re-started my NAS.

I have re-installed Cloudsync (version 3.0.16) and set up a connection for my personal OneDrive account, but cannot do the same for my business account (which is much more important!). When I press "Confirm" on the create connection dialog, I am asked to select the account, and then see the following:
Screenshot 2023-12-07 104817.png
Selecting "Agree", I am then returned to the create connection dialog but the options are "Confirm" or "Cancel", "Confirm" just starts the process again. Having tried this a few times, I notice that the alphanumeric string changes each time. On a couple of occasions an error appeared in TOS 5, but it appears only fleetingly and is Chinese, so I have no idea what it means (I had to catch it with my phone):
20231207_102843.jpg
The error message hasn't appeared since I cleared the cache on my browser, but nothing else has changed - I still cannot create a connection to my OneDrive business account

Can you help?
TMLyy
TerraMaster Team

Re: Cloudsync Connection to Onedrive Business

Post by TMLyy »

Please uninstall and reinstall. Then try again.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Bobnick

Post by Bobnick »

I had already done that, but I have done it again, restarting the device after I had uninstalled, and it has not resolved the problem.
nhatdong

Post by nhatdong »

Same issue like my F2-221, for now cannot map connect One Drive
Gremlin
Great Britain

Post by Gremlin »

Sounds similar to issues experienced with Google Drive.
F5-221 5.1.123, 8GB System Partition on 3 x 4TB Traid; 3TB EXT4
F2-221 TOS6 (Beta), 8GB System Partition on 2 x 6TB in Traid. (Latest Update 11/04/24)
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

There is no such issue with personal accounts.
We are investigating the reason for the abnormal connection of the business account.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Bobnick

Post by Bobnick »

Any progress on your investigation? It is now over a month since your last message and I am still without a feature that was significant in my decision to purchase the F2-423.

Thank you.

Return to “CloudSync”