The TerraSync Beta is now released, with Windows and Mac clients!

Official news about TOS, mobile app, PC app updates or beta releases
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: The New TerraSync Beta with Windows client has been Released!

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}titan5
TerraSync is a collective term for the entire backup tool.
TNAS can serve as both TerraSync Client and TerraSync Server.
We are discussing and planning the Android version.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
jackchy

Post by jackchy »

Does it support F2-210?
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}jackchy
It does not support F2-210.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
titan5

Post by titan5 »

Have installed TerraSync on the NAS and trying to use the latest TNAS for Windows to connect to and start syncing files from remote laptop to the TNAS while travelling. When I try to connect to the NAS I input the domain xxxx.us.tnas.link (domain for my NAS) and all I get every time is operation failed.

Do you have any clear instructions on how to use this feature yet? I want to upload files from laptop to NAS at home and sync files? What do I have to setup within TerraSync and what do I have to do to connect from the laptop using TNAS for Windows? When will you have it so that this can be accomplished using Windows Explorer similar to OneDrive?
TMtina
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMtina »

titan5 wrote: 08 Jan 2024, 13:44 Have installed TerraSync on the NAS and trying to use the latest TNAS for Windows to connect to and start syncing files from remote laptop to the TNAS while travelling. When I try to connect to the NAS I input the domain xxxx.us.tnas.link (domain for my NAS) and all I get every time is operation failed.

Do you have any clear instructions on how to use this feature yet? I want to upload files from laptop to NAS at home and sync files? What do I have to setup within TerraSync and what do I have to do to connect from the laptop using TNAS for Windows? When will you have it so that this can be accomplished using Windows Explorer similar to OneDrive?
We do not support remote connection to TerraSync server using xxxx.cn.tans.link for the time being.
You can use the intranet IP of TNAS to connect to the TerraSync server in the local area network to achieve synchronization between Windows and TNAS.If you want to achieve remote synchronization. You need a public network IP + port mapping provided by the operator (port: 8023)
Gremlin
Great Britain

Post by Gremlin »

Terrasync Beta Windows client - TNAS-PC
In settings, I cannot modify the Terrasync setting for "Files deleted Locally".

When establishing a Bi-directional sync FROM pc, the files are written in my home folder (using my user access/password) on server, but are given permissions of super admin. Hence I have had to later modify permissions to allow my own access. Seems wrong to me.
F5-221 5.1.123, 8GB System Partition on 3 x 4TB Traid; 3TB EXT4
F2-221 TOS6 (Beta), 8GB System Partition on 2 x 6TB in Traid. (Latest Update 11/04/24)
TMeric
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMeric »

Gremlin wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 00:07 Terrasync Beta Windows client - TNAS-PC
In settings, I cannot modify the Terrasync setting for "Files deleted Locally".

When establishing a Bi-directional sync FROM pc, the files are written in my home folder (using my user access/password) on server, but are given permissions of super admin. Hence I have had to later modify permissions to allow my own access. Seems wrong to me.
Thank you for your feedback. We will fix this issue in the future.
crisisacting

Re: The TerraSync Beta with Windows Client Now is Released!

Post by crisisacting »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMeric

Both Sofia123 & gbwhatsapppro1 are bots and for whatever reason this thread has reporting posts disabled.

Remove these users and their posts.
Gremlin
Great Britain

Post by Gremlin »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMeric
crisisacting wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 23:52 and for whatever reason this thread has reporting posts disabled.
Strange that. Generally inconsistent. Edit/delete/etc often missing.
F5-221 5.1.123, 8GB System Partition on 3 x 4TB Traid; 3TB EXT4
F2-221 TOS6 (Beta), 8GB System Partition on 2 x 6TB in Traid. (Latest Update 11/04/24)
crisisacting

Post by crisisacting »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMeric

Fmwhatsapp4 is another spam/scam bot

Return to “Update Notice”