PHP Filter module not installed on webserver app

Using Web Server, PHP, MySQL, MariaDB.
snim

PHP Filter module not installed on webserver app

Post by snim »

Hello everyone,

Please forgive my ignorance to the matter below if I'm missing something incredibly simple but after searching for answers and trying to fix the issue myself I am none-the-wiser and figured this forum was probably my best bet to find a solution.

I am currently making a web application on my TM and want to use the filter_var PHP command. This command is added into PHP as part of the Filter PHP module which has been a default module of PHP since 5.2.

You can imagine my surprise when testing my web application and it threw an error saying filter_var was an undefined function.

After putting a phpinfo page on I can confirm that the module does not seem to be installed in any of the php versions available on TM.

However after logging into my TM using SSH and performing "php -m" the filter module is clearly displayed in a list of installed modules.

Could anyone please help me enable the filter module for any of the PHP versions on the webserver application?

Cheers!

TLDR: PHP Filter module not installed on webserver app, need solution.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: PHP Filter module not installed on webserver app

Post by TMzethar »

Hi,What is the TNAS model and TOS version you are using?
What is the PHP version currently configured for your web site? Have you tried other PHP versions?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
snim

Post by snim »

Model: TerraMaster F5-420

TOS Version: 4.2.40-2203011626
snim

Post by snim »

As mentioned in my first post I have tried using ALL of the versions of PHP from the applications tab to see if any fix this issue, none of them appear to have filter module included.

Return to “Web Server/PHP/MySQL/MariaDB”