Cloud Drive Mounting

More about TOS 6 new features and improvements.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Cloud Drive Mounting

Post by TMroy »

What is Cloud Drive Mounting?
Cloud Drive Mounting is a cutting-edge feature in TOS 6 that permits users to link public cloud drive directories to their local TNAS directories using the TOS mounting function. This innovative feature allows users to access and manipulate data on the cloud drive without the need to sign in to the cloud drive account or server every time. Moreover, users can also map the locally mounted directory of TNAS to their computer through network disk mapping, providing direct accessibility to the cloud drive.

What are the advantages of Cloud Drive Mounting?
Cloud drive mounting has two primary benefits:
1. Users are not required to install a separate cloud drive client, thereby eliminating the need to repeatedly enter user credentials each time they wish to access the cloud drive.
2. Any files added or edited in the mounted directory will be automatically synchronized to the cloud drive, negating the need for additional synchronization tasks or local directory backups.
3. With the help of cloud drive mounting, users can enjoy smoother and more dependable file access, which bypasses the hindrance of internet bandwidth and speed constraints on work efficiency, ultimately leading to an increase in productivity.

How do I perform cloud disk mounting in TOS?
To perform cloud drive mounting in TOS, follow these steps:
1. Open the TOS desktop and navigate to "Control Panel > Access Permissions > Remote Folders > Cloud Drive".
2. In the configuration menu, click on the "Mount" button.
3. Select the desired cloud drive service provider and enter the corresponding user credentials.
4. After completing the authentication process, the cloud drive directory will be mounted successfully.

Which cloud disks are currently supported for mounting?
Currently, the following cloud drives are supported for mounting: One Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Pcloud, Yandex Disk, Amazon S3, Alibaba Cloud OSS, Backblaze B2, OpenDrive, Mega, and WebDAV. Additional cloud drive services may be added in the future based on user needs.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
manya2000

Re: Cloud Drive Mounting

Post by manya2000 »

Hi, how long should the Configuring take?

It has been saying Configuring for a long time, but it doesn't end.
manya2000

Post by manya2000 »

Sorry I submitted before explaining.
I did the Cloud Drive Mounting and I am only able to see the content using the superuser id.

When I try to assign permission to my other user, when I click on Confirm, Confirm changes to Configuring, and stay on Configuring for hours and it never completes, nor does it show any errors or messages.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}manya2000
Thank you. We will discuss the issue you mentioned.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
SonopaalFounik

Post by SonopaalFounik »

What does Cloud Drive Mounting in TOS 6 entail, and how does it enhance user access to cloud drive data without constant sign-ins?

Return to “Know More About TOS 6”