How do you configure Google drive or OneDrive

CloudSync is a cloud drive synchronization application for fast and secure data synchronization between your TNAS and cloud drives. It is a very practical and efficient one-stop cloud drive disaster recovery solution.
waymda

How do you configure Google drive or OneDrive

Post by waymda »

I have enabled popups and get messages from MS and Google that access has been added, but the 'return to the NAS' message just results in a timeout of setup of the connection.

Whats going on here? The redirect, below, just looks wrong

Cloud Sync requires for following permission

Redirect your personal information back to http://[xxxx:8181, please make sure http://[xxxx:8181 is your TNAS domain.
TMqiky

Re: How do you configure Google drive or OneDrive

Post by TMqiky »

May I ask if the application has been updated?
If the application has been updated, it is necessary to clear the browser cache.
You can also extract the logs and send them to our technical support email.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
sprietof

Post by sprietof »

Hello,

I have the Terramastar F2-223 model and I had Cloud Sync installed with OneDrive and Google Drive configured and working. A couple of days ago I reinstalled TOS because I changed the hard drives. After installing TOS 5.1 and Cloud Sync 3.0.16, I cannot configure it again, after logging into Google & Microsoft, Cloud Sync does nothing.

This is the message I receive when redirecting from Google or Microsoft to Cloud Sync:

Redirect your personal information back to Q7Um90n0DvG6QBUEfgWgKg, please make sure Q7Um90n0DvG6QBUEfgWgKg is your TNAS domain.

I have tried everything possible, from different computers and browsers and the result is the same.

Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Obviously, the domain name is wrong, this could the reason that the verification is failed to complete. Did you connect your TNAS via a VPN or proxy server? Please make sure all network settings inside your environment are correct.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
sprietof

Post by sprietof »

I do not use any VPN or Proxy, the internet configuration is normal. I don't understand why the domain is being encrypted. I think the problem is that when redirecting from Microsoft and Google to Terramaster, an encrypted domain is assigned in the URL:

https://oauth.terra-master.com/cloudsyn ... 0w-SI5_qwA[/b]

I think the correct thing would be something like this:

https://oauth.terra-master.com/cloudsyn ... .1.41:8181[/b]

As I mentioned initially, I have only reinstalled the operating system on the NAS, in the previous installation it worked correctly.
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMwuu »

{L_BUTTON_AT}sprietof

It is recommended that you try to re-enable the CloudSync application, or try to reinstall the application. If it still does not work, it is recommended to contact the official website customer service to make an appointment for an engineer to check remotely.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Gremlin
Great Britain

Post by Gremlin »

Hello,
Thought I would try cloudsync with Google Drive. I got a very similar response about the redirect.

I wrote this piece earlier. Given that the "expected response" appears to be an IP:port, it may bear some consideration.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5540
F5-221 5.1.123, 8GB System Partition on 3 x 4TB Traid; 3TB EXT4
F2-221 TOS6 (Beta), 8GB System Partition on 2 x 6TB in Traid. (Latest Update 11/04/24)
dandrewm

Post by dandrewm »

I've had a very similar issue. Stopped, started, rebooted and reinstalled. Nothing working making it a completely unusable app. This appears to be an increasing issue in TOS5...
Glennascaul

Post by Glennascaul »

dandrewm wrote: 05 Feb 2024, 16:18 I've had a very similar issue. Stopped, started, rebooted and reinstalled. Nothing working making it a completely unusable app. This appears to be an increasing issue in TOS5...
got same issue with a "weird code" appearing instead of the ip address of the nas, as soon as google permissions showed.
managed to stop and restart app, reboot nas and reinstall app too, but none of them solved this issue.
I'm starting to think they are not able to solve it.
the drive is unusable for me at this conditions...
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-02-17 181215.jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-17 181215.jpg (15.47 KiB) Viewed 361 times
Gremlin
Great Britain

Post by Gremlin »

FYI I have confirmed this has nothing to do with CGNAT that I mentioned earlier. Tried again with a separate Google account and over a fixed IP and got similar result.

Does Remote Access have to be enabled????
F5-221 5.1.123, 8GB System Partition on 3 x 4TB Traid; 3TB EXT4
F2-221 TOS6 (Beta), 8GB System Partition on 2 x 6TB in Traid. (Latest Update 11/04/24)

Return to “CloudSync”