TOS 6 Insider Preview Program

Official announcements and latest news, awards from medias, and sucess stories.
UrikVS
Russia

Re: TOS 6 Insider Preview Program

Post by UrikVS »

Поместить около кризисные действия » Вчера, 09:39

Почему кто-то из вас сообщает об ошибках через эту тему?
Потому что почтовые сообщения не доходят на почту .
davidecavestro

Post by davidecavestro »

crisisacting wrote: 16 Dec 2023, 09:39 Why are any of you submitting bugs through this thread?

Their email literally says:
To report bugs, send a description, reproduction method, and screenshots to the email: pm<at>terra-master.com.
Unless they make this thread private for only preview participants (they obviously have not), you should be following their instructions.
To be honest when I wrote by email I got a response saying
> Please pay more attention to the announcements of the community in order to get the latest news of the system in time.
I asked to elaborate, but I always got similar (automated) response.
Since pay more attention to me means I missed something - but I don't know what exactly - I'm a little uncomfortable with that communication channel.
That said maybe it's just a matter of false friends (in the world of languages).

BTW sometimes I give feedback here to people having issues, so sharing some details. If I had to report a bug I'd still send steps to repro via email.
lincsat

Post by lincsat »

I got the same response about the forum. I also wanted to check that others were having the issue and it wasn't just me. No point in reporting an issue as a bug if it's just user error.
red454

Post by red454 »

Just updated to 6.0.154.00459.
davidecavestro

Post by davidecavestro »

lincsat wrote: 12 Dec 2023, 21:06 I still can't get the web server to work, does anyone have this working or is it just me?
After updating to 6.0.154 it works fine for me.
lincsat

Post by lincsat »

davidecavestro wrote: 05 Jan 2024, 15:45
lincsat wrote: 12 Dec 2023, 21:06 I still can't get the web server to work, does anyone have this working or is it just me?
After updating to 6.0.154 it works fine for me.
Yes, works here too and I have reported that. I have discovered another suspected bug which I've reported but haven't received the reply referring me to the forum so won't post here yet.
Gremlin
Great Britain

Post by Gremlin »

Try mounting an SMB remote folder and let us know then. :twisted:
F5-221 5.1.123, 8GB System Partition on 3 x 4TB Traid; 3TB EXT4
F2-221 TOS6 (Beta), 8GB System Partition on 2 x 6TB in Traid. (Latest Update 11/04/24)
bretwashere

Post by bretwashere »

Hi. So I’m a little confused with how this eligibility works. I submitted a request via email to be part of the TOS 6 beta program, and I didn’t hear anything back. The staff member, @TMRyan , reached out to me via direct message and asked me for my email address. I haven’t heard anything back from him for months. Like I said on my previous post: I thought you guys would appreciate my skill set in this program program…

EDIT: To whom ever just sent me over the email to the beta program, thank you 😊
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMRyan »

{L_BUTTON_AT}bretwashere
Hi, bretwashere.
I need to express my sincerest apology to you for this. I am very sorry that you have not received any response in the past two weeks.
I am deeply aware that you are very interested in being part of the TOS 6 beta program, and the delay in replying to you is due to my negligence.
I will inform you of ways to contact and communicate quickly in the future to ensure that all requests and private messages are answered promptly and effectively.
In the meantime, thank you for your patience, interest and support for our project. We take every user very seriously, especially users like you who are interested in experience.
I have learned that the relevant personnel have just sent the relevant information of the beta version plan to your email address. If you still have not received it, you can contact us by email.
Once again, I would like to express my sincerest apologies to you and feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or needs.
Thank you for your support.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
Digit

Post by Digit »

Hello,
I was also very interested in participating to the beta of TOS6 but I was answered mid-december the onboarding was closed.
Can it be reconsidered as obviously, from the above message, you are still onboarding testers.
I wasn't yet a TOS user when the TOS6 preview onboarding was started...
Thanks

Return to “News & Announcements”