Cloud Sync Very Slow

CloudSync is a cloud drive synchronization application for fast and secure data synchronization between your TNAS and cloud drives. It is a very practical and efficient one-stop cloud drive disaster recovery solution.
pipa89
Spain

Re: Cloud Sync Very Slow

Post by pipa89 »

I have a similar problem on my nas f2 210, the terramaster app works very slowly when accessing the nas via the internet, and it also does not load the videos from the internet because of how slow the connection is (I use a global server). The app also rarely makes copies of my photos/videos automatically, I have to make them manually. Solution? greetings
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMwuu »

{L_BUTTON_AT}pipa89

What application are you using? Can you provide the screenshot below so that we can locate your problem?an locate your problem?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
pipa89
Spain

Post by pipa89 »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMwuu

I am using the TNAS mobile app since I have the F2 210.
The problem is that if I want to access the NAS via the Internet, the connection is very slow and I cannot play the videos that I have on my NAS, I can wait many minutes that they never play. It also doesn't make automatic copies even if I have them configured.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

pipa89 wrote: 06 Feb 2024, 23:10
Your question is not related to the topic of the post.
Regarding the issue of not being able to play videos, can you play it when you connect to TNAS using TNAS mobile on the local area network?
The TNAS Online ID connection can only provide basic access rates for browsing.
If you want to play videos remotely, you can consider opening the router port so that your can directly access your network without the need for TNAS Online ID connection.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “CloudSync”